Free Ideas for Organizing Clutter
Simple Tips of Letting Go of Clutter
Quick and Easy Decluttering Tips
Welcome to our free ideas for organizing clutter and quick cleaning page. If you are in need of decluttering your home and quick cleaning ideas we can help!
Wondering if there are simple ways of conquering the paper piles, junk drawers, dust, dirt, grime, and family messes – don’t stress, we have simple tips for letting go of clutter, cleaning the biggest monster messes, and conquering clutter for the biggest queens of clutter!
Free Ideas for Organizing Clutter: Conquering the Clutter Bug and Letting Go of Clutter -- Even if You are the Queen of Clutter!
We all have clutter lurking in closets, drawers and on counter tops. With these free ideas for organizing clutter you can have a clutter free home in no time -- with our quick and easy decluttering tips!
The 7 Minute Dash through the House
I have created for my family the “7 Minute Dash through the House” just before bed time. I set the timer for 7 minutes and each of us dash through the house picking up and putting away all our clutter that has accumulated in a 7 minute period.
Don't Have 7 Minutes? That's Fine, Try The 3 Minute Dash
Did you know you can have a cleaner and organized house with just my 3 Minutes Sprint Ideas? If you only have 3 minutes… try this:
- Windex bathroom mirror and sink and counter.
- Sprinkle Comet in sink scrub lightly and rinse.
- Put water in a coffee cup in the microwave, cook for 1.5 minutes, remove cup and wipe down microwave.
- Straighten papers, pens, and office stuff on desk.
- Straighten out Tupperware drawer.
- Straighten up pots and pan cabinet.
- Put Crystal knick-knacks in dishwasher and put on light rinse. (Check dishwasher
- instructions before doing)
- Fluff pillows in den and dining room.
- Wipe l0 light switch plates.
- Hose down one house plant (or silk plant) outside, let dry then bring in.
- Dust/wash TV.
Do You Have More Time? Go for the 8 Minute Dash
If you only have 8 minutes… try this:
- Vacuum 2 rooms.
- Dust 1 room with feather duster or “dust catcher duster.”
- Polish wood furniture in 1 room with wood polish.
- Use lint-roller on couches and chairs.
- Spot clean couch or chairs.
- Mop floor in kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
- Clean out junk drawer.
- Organize 1 shelf.
- Organize/clean/dust 3 book shelves.
Want to Conquer Clutter Quicker? Try the 10 Minute Dash -- You'll Have Your Home Spotless in No Time!If you have 10 minutes… try this:
- Wash inside and outside 3 windows.
- Scrub and wash kitchen floor.
- Clean stove top and outside of oven.
- Clean 3 shelves in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Clean 2 drawers in the refrigerator.
- Clean 10 window seals.
- Dust and wipe down 15 pictures.
- De-web one room.
- Clean and disinfect 3 trash cans.
It’s amazing how much you can do with just a little time. Plus seeing it in short little sprints it makes a big job seem small and easy to accomplish.
I will have more free ideas for organizing clutter out in a day or two… but until then happy sprinting!
Return to WAHM Business Ideas from Free Ideas for Organizing Clutter
(This Page to Home Page)
Return to Setting Goals Article from This Page
Top of page